My little stud...
Here is my sweet little Elijah- what a stud!! He just makes me so happy when I look at him. He seriously has me wrapped around his little fingers- and my heart is his. I took these pictures a couple of days ago- and thought I would share. His birthmom is a HUGE basketball fan- so these were for her. Maybe a premonition of things to come?...or maybe just DANG CUTE!!!
18 comments:
He is such a cute little stud! Is he growing already?! He's supposed to stay tiny just a little longer!! Every time we drive by I want to stop and peek! You have some cute kiddos! Congrats!
Oh my little Bubber!! You know he is going to have to play soccer too. Thanks you so much for bringing him to see my Mom today, she absolutely adored him. Then again, who doesn't?!?!
I just can't stop looking at your pictures. He's sooooo cute!
He is SO cute! What a gorgeous baby!
He is so cute! You guys are so very lucky. We can't wait to come and visit. Hope all is well.
What a doll! You will love having a little boy, I'm sure of it. Actually, I bet you love it already! He's so freakin' cute, I can't hardly stand it!
What a cute family you have!!! your little guy is dang cute!
Oh GOSH! I love your family. My heart is bursting! LOL Lucky you!! You are blessed. Elijah IS a stud. Congrats!
He is BEAUTIFUL, he isn't just cute, his is good looking. I am so excited for you, he really is beautiful. I would never want to leave him.
Hey Shannon, so what agency did you go through?
We went through A Guardian Angel. They were WONDERFUL!! And literally- there are SO many more babies available then with LDS family. Especially if you are not picky with gender or race. It is a little bit more up front than with LDS family- but there are SO many different reimbursements and credits out there. Call me and we can talk!
I love the little basketball. It just makes my heart melt!
Oh my goodness, look at those shoesies!
Love the basketball pictures! How cute!! He is adorable, and that is a great picture of the three of them. You make a great family!
He is so adorable. I love pictures of little boys dressed up ready to play sports. I hope you are all adjusting well to the new one. I am so happy for you and your family. You really have all anyone could want.
Hey Shannon. I called you on Friday. I left a message- I sure hope I called the right number :/
OH, Hannon! Your little stud-muffin is so adorable! I want to take him home and keep him. I can't wait to actually hold him and tell him in person how incredibly handsome he is!!
Sorry I comment so much! I just read the stuff that Kennedy has said that is just so dang cute- it cracked me up!
Post a Comment